Friday, December 19, 2014

Spotlight on "Multi-Creative" Artist Kirstan Graham


                                                                                                          

 Friday Already ??!! 

Today I am so excited to be sharing a project by another artist that I admire, Kirstan Graham.  Kirstan and I attended college together learning what it took to be a professional graphic designer in Portland Oregon. I feel the broad range of art classes that was required to receive our degree helped shape the artists we are today. We have a lot in common in our goals to fulfill our love for all things creative. 

 When I saw this creative reuse project she put together to fulfill her daughter's wish for Santa to bring her from the North Pole, I was instantly in love. I know you will be too.

Thank you Kirstan for allowing me to share this special personal gift to your daughter.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************


The yeti was so fun - K drew a picture of what she wanted Santa to bring her from the North Pole, then I went about sketching a template and digging up fabrics...





















         
I don't know how she is going to keep this one hidden away till Christmas!

Happy Holidays,
Shari


Artist Bio:
Kirstan Graham is a self proclaimed "Multi-Creative" with a professional background in graphic design. She has used those skills for over thirteen years designing corrugated packaging, e-books, shirts, websites and more. When not behind a computer screen, Kirstan enjoys dabbling in fused art glass, sewing, knitting, and making anything that strikes her (or her daughter's) fancy. Visit her at www.DKGraham.com 


https://www.etsy.com/shop/dkgraham


No comments: