Friday, May 27, 2016

Crafty Creations Inspired by Alice in Wonderland




The new Alice movie is finally out and I can't wait to see it!!  I have always been in love with anything Alice. In honor of  Through the Looking Glass, I wanted to share a  few creations I did a while back. These pieces were inspired by the magical Wonderland. For the Teacup Pin Cushion, I included a link to the tutorial so you can make one too. 





 
Just perfect for the Mad Hatter's love of sewing and tea parties.








 From display shelves to Alice inspired plant stand

 I picked up this old display shelf at Scrap Denton for less than 10 bucks! I could see plant stand written all over it. It was so whimsical looking I knew it would make a great Alice piece.


















 
 Thanks for stopping by. I hope you were inspired to create an Alice project of your own!

Shari

No comments: