Monday, September 29, 2014

I want CANDY!!

Good Morning ! 

I wanted to share with you a project I created more than 4 years ago. I have been asked to bring these cute candy bottles back again for this year.

Difficulty level: Easy


 You can find these bottles at all your craft stores in different shapes and sizes. These are fairly inexpensive and come in many shapes and sizes. You can also recycle bottles that were heading for the recycling center. Just make sure the inside is very dry before you add your candy.

The corks serve two purposes. First to keep the candy fresh and second to attach the wire decorations. The wire you choose needs to be easy enough to bend but also hold it's shape.

For the labels I purchased some cute stickers that looked like wrapped candy. I reused bottle caps and added paper stickers then covering them in Mod podge dimensional magic. Add a few ribbons, fill with candy and Voilà! Hope you have fun making these. I would love to see yours.....Post your pics :)


No comments: