Saturday, November 1, 2014

A Day of Giving Back

Good Morning! 
 
Today is a volunteer day for me. I am going to be helping out at the annual DIME Handmade Harvest.  This is an opportunity for me to help my creative community. I love seeing all the veteran and newbie artists handmade creations, seeing dear friends, and make some new. I love my volunteer work!

 If you are not in the Denton,Texas area many of these artists have online stores. There is something special about a handmade gift, check out the links below.



 The DIME Handmade Harvest is an annual event that celebrates the best of handmade!

Join us on November 1st from 10:00am-4:00pm at the Center for Visual Arts (400 E. Hickory St.) to shop handmade goods from over 40 makers. Some DIME Store faves will be there, alongside new faces and out-of-towners with talent!

Shop the makers, eat from some of your fave food trucks, and make sure to get there early-- the first 50 shoppers get a goody bag full of free handmade goodness!

Tickets are available in advance at The DIME Store for $2 or at the door for $5. You can also purchase will call tickets online at the link above.

For a full list of participating makers (and sneak peeks into their amazing wares!), follow this link! http://bit.ly/1Bj4ZgU

No comments: