Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Coffee is Brewing and Jammies all Day!

 Good Morning!

Finally the rain has come to North Texas which means it's a perfect day to create! There is so much going on in my studio over the next few months.

Today I am finishing up a piece for submission to The Robin's Nest Chattering Robins altered art design team. I will be posting that tomorrow so come back and check it out. I am working on 2 pieces for the Scrap 30 for 30 art show being held later this month. In December I have a tutorial publishing for Mixed Media Art, and will be a be a featured artist for Melanie Statnick Art. Over the next two months I will sharing 4 projects I am creating for DecoArt.

 I have been so very blessed with so many opportunities to do what I love.

Coffee is ready and I'm ready to get my hands into some paint!


No comments: