Sunday, October 19, 2014

Kaiden says this should be published!

Can't believe it's Sunday afternoon already!

Waiting for my adorable grandson to come visit  today.  So today we talk, laugh, bake, play, and create with grandma. Being a grandma is the best!!

 AMACO sent some packages of cloud clay for me to try out a few days ago. It is a very light clay and perfect for younger children. I am going to get an expert opinion, my grandson. We  had a blast with it! We created a snowman ,a tree, handcuffs, and a snake. He gives it a big thumbs up. :)

 He is getting so excited for Halloween. I am going to make a countdown to Halloween calendar for each grandchild next year. I found a few really cute ideas on http://www.tipjunkie.com.  I think I will do one anyway for grandmas house this year.This one will be easy, quick and perfect since Halloween is quick approaching.