Sunday, October 12, 2014

Falling in Love.....with the Mailman



When the mailman delivers more art supplies to my doorstep than bills, 
it's a love affair in the making. 

Good Morning! 
DecoArt has just sent me a product I have been dying to try out called Ink Effects. Ink Effects are fabric transfer inks that absorb into the fabric for soft, flexible, and washable transfers. Simply paint your design on standard copy paper then use an iron to transfer it onto a light colored wearable or home décor fabric piece. 

I have several projects I will be trying this medium on in the future so stay tuned. Can you guess what my first project will be? #DecoArtinkeffects #irontransfer #homedecor #fabrictransferinks #washabletransfers

1 comment:

Jackie PN said...

Looking forward to seeing what you create!