Friday, October 24, 2014

Help Wanted ...... Art Supply Picker Upper Person

Good Morning!

Today I MUST clean up my studio, the dining room table, the floor of the front room, my laundry room, and my front porch. Yes folks it has been a week of artpalooza. I have had so many projects going on I have had to resort to every inch of open space I could find.

There is something wildly exciting when your creativity jumps the rails and takes over. The cleaning up,  not so much. One thing that helps me besides the necessity of being able to get dressed, eat, and making sure the mailman can get to the front door, is the fact that I find things I completely forgot I had.

Well, I better get started before I get totally distracted by some pretty shiny object that is begging to become my next craft victim. lol







No comments: